You can check the latest information on travel routes through the TFL website.
HOW TO FIND US
London County Hall is situated on the South Bank of the River Thames beside the London Eye and the Westminster Bridge, and opposite the Houses of Parliament. The entrance of Witness for the Prosecution is located on Belvedere Road.
The official postal address is London County Hall, Belvedere Road, SE1 7PB
BOX OFFICE OPENING TIMES
Mon: CLOSED, Tue – Sat: 12:00pm – 8:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm – 3:30pm
Underground & National Rail
County Hall is within walking distance to Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster stations, with access to National Rail services and District, Circle, Jubilee, Northern and Bakerloo lines on London Underground.
For latest underground updates please visit the TFL website here.
Bus routes to County Hall include the no. 211, 77 and 381. For latest bus updates please visit the TFL website here.
Driving to Witness for the Prosecution may be challenging due to our central London location. Usually it is quicker and easier to take public transport to reach us. If you do need to drive, there are three car parks within walking distance located around the South Bank area. Please note that we are within the Congestion Charge Zone.
Situated on the South Bank of the River Thames, we are within reasonable walking distance of a number of iconic landmarks such as the London Eye, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, the Southbank Centre and Westminster. For the best tourist walking routes please visit the TFL website here.
FOR A 360° VIEW OF THE COURTROOM PLEASE CLICK HERE
360° Courtroom video features previous cast
Designed by architect Ralph Knott, County Hall was officially opened by King George V and Queen Mary on 17 July 1922 after construction began prior to the First World War in 1911.
For 64 years, County Hall served as the headquarters of local government for London, initially the London County Council and later the Greater London Council.
The octagonal Council Chamber sits at the centre of County Hall, and provided seating for over 200 council members and four galleries overlooking the Chamber for the public and members of the press.
INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS